Who Can Apply: Only those that follow all requirements listed below will be considered. To be eligible for the Robert M. Helfend Law School Scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in law school or currently enrolled in their undergraduate with the intent to pursue law school post graduation. Only full-time students are eligible to receive the Robert M. Helfend Law School Scholarship. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
1) Cover Letter (w/Name, Email, Phone, etc)
- Where are you enrolled?
- Planned year of graduation
- Undergraduate degree earned (if applicable)
2) Proof of Enrollment (Choose One)
- Proof of Law School Enrollment or
- Proof of Undergraduate Studies Enrollment with written explanation/intent of law school post graduation.
3) 400-600 Word Essay
– Choose one from the following topics below:
- Representing underserved communities in the criminal justice system
- Equal protection under the law in modern day practice
- State vs Federal Law: Is marijuana illegal?
Deadline: February 15, 2022