Who Can Apply: All applicants must:
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA minimum. Please provide your transcript along with your application (unofficial transcripts work just fine).
- Be accepted to or enrolled in a 4-year university or graduate program. (This can be verified by the transcript mentioned above or an acceptance letter for those applicants joining later).
Submission: Potential Video Essay Topics/Questions:
- The butterfly effect when an insurer denies legitimate disability claims.
- What I have learned from a friend or relative who is too disabled to work.
- Why I would like to advocate for people too disabled to work.
Deadline: August 1, 2022
Learn More: https://www.disabilityinsurancelawfirm.com/robinson-warncke-llc-scholarship/