Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school student residing in Anne Arundel County.
- Attend a public or accredited private school in Anne Arundel County or a home-schooled program registered with the AACPS Board of Education.
- Participate and demonstrate excellence in a completer program path at CAT North or CAT South.
- Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
- Will attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
- Students must upload samples and/or photos of projects from their work portfolio that demonstrate an appreciation of real world problems and challenges. The sample you provide is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants and show your level of skill and expertise.
Deadline: February 4, 2022
Learn More: http://app.smarterselect.com/programs/76453-Scholarships-For-Scholars-Inc