Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school student residing in Anne Arundel County.
- Attend a public or accredited private school in Anne Arundel County or a home-schooled program registered with the AACPS Board of Education.
- Minimum weighted GPA 3.75.
- Will attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
- Students must have demonstrated excellence in Computer Science courses and exhibit outstanding skills in more than one area or application, including but not limited to programming, problem solving, web page design and software use.
- Students must submit samples of their original work in currently available common languages on standard platforms. The sample you provide is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants.
Deadline: February 4, 2022