Who Can Apply:
- Identify as Black or African American
- Be current residents of Atlanta (GA), Boston (MA), or the “Research Triangle” (consisting of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill areas of North Carolina), or their surrounding metropolitan areas
- Be current undergraduate sophomores or above majoring in one of the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
…or other majors reasonably similar or relating to the following:
- Human Resources Management
- IT or Technology
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A copy of the most recently filed Form 1040.
Deadline: January 13, 2023
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/scottmadden/