Who Can Apply: The Seger Family of Lee’s Summit, Missouri, established this scholarship to benefit students pursuing baccalaureate degrees in nursing at Graceland University.
- Must be a resident of the metropolitan Kansas City area;
- Must be pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing at Graceland University;
- Must have completed the sophomore level courses;
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Must have demonstrated participation in extracurricular, community service, and/or work activities;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Financial need may be considered.
- Personal essay of 500 words describing your interests, accomplishments, future plans, and why you feel you should be selected to receive this scholarship.
- 3 Personal recommendations.
Deadline: February 24, 2023