Who Can Apply:
- Recipient must be a well-deserving undergraduate student (graduate studies are excluded).
- Funds disbursed are to be used towards university fees and books.
- Student must be enrolled or enrolling as a full-time student in good standing and must maintain a 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Must show active community involvement through past or ongoing participation in athletics, the arts, civic community service, or other activities.
- Must demonstrate a strong interest and desire to attend FSU.
- Recipient must be from Orange, Osceola, or Seminole county.
- Student must maintain a 3.00 cumulative GPA for renewal.
Submission: Submit an essay (2 pages or less) explaining why you want to attend FSU and how this scholarship will aid you in your time at FSU?
Deadline: June 3, 2023