Who Can Apply:
- You must be a currently enrolled college student!
- All entries must utilize only our standard shade sails.
- All entries must include at least two shade sails in the design. There is no limitation on how many you can use, just be sure to implement at least two.
- All designs must include more than just a stand-alone shade sail; the student should also design the environment in which they are placing the shade sails. (i.e. pool area, patio off a house, roof top deck, etc).
- It is acceptable to use 3D Warehouse for pre-designed spaces and objects, without penalty. NOTE: Although overall design appeal is helpful, we are grading the use and design of the sails within the space and not the space itself.
- Students are not allowed to contact Tenshon® directly for design advice or services in their effort to produce their submission. Any student found doing so (at any stage of the contest) will be disqualified.
- Once submitted, all designs will become the property of Tenshon® and can be used by Tenshon® for any purpose, regardless of whether or not the submission wins.
- Tenshon® may choose not to award a scholarship for any given semester if the applicants do not follow all of the rules and regulations and/or if no submissions meet the scholarship committee’s quality and creativity standards.
- Locate our standard sized shade sails.
- Using the standard shade sails, create a unique design of your own that you think will stand out among the rest!
- Using Sketchup, send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Learn More: https://www.tenshon.com/pages/scholarship