Who Can Apply:
- The Sheniqua Bisor Woman of Excellence Scholarship aims to acknowledge the remarkable achievements of Sheniqua Bisor, an accomplished professional with a degree from Texas A&M University.
- As an executive in computer systems program management, Sheniqua not only excels in her career but also demonstrates exceptional leadership in various organizations. Her embodiment of values such as hard work, success, love, generosity, and commitment to philanthropy distinguishes her as an exemplary figure.
- Rooted in the conviction that education and leadership are pivotal to success, especially for young Black American women, the Bisor Family has established this scholarship to honor and support individuals who mirror Sheniqua’s unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Any Black undergraduate female student in TX, with at least a 2.5 GPA and volunteering or community service experience may apply.
Submission: To apply, please answer the below essay prompts.
- In thinking about your social identities (cultural heritage, race, gender, socio-economic background, family, work, and/or school experiences etc.), describe how you are a woman of excellence.How have your lived experiences contributed to who you are today and your pursuit of a career? What are your plans after graduating from college/area of interest?Please describe any volunteer, community service and/or leadership experience you attained over the past two years. What did you learn from these experiences?To date, what would you consider your greatest accomplishment and why?
Deadline: April 30, 2024