Who Can Apply:
- To be eligible for an award, applicants must be ONE of the following:
- Employed (full or part-time)
- Unemployed and Full-Time Student
- To be eligible for an award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a SHRM membership through June 30 of the year the award is accepted
- Not receive any organizational support or reimbursement to attend the conference
- Not be registered for the conference
- Not have received a SHRM Annual Conference & Expo award in the past five years
- Contact & demographic information
- Three short essay questions about your career and learning objectives
- Your resume
- A statement of support from your supervisor, professor, or colleague**This statement may be completed by a colleague, current or former supervisor, professor, volunteer colleague or other professional contacts. Statements from family members will not be accepted. Please upload a statement as part of the online application.
Please print/download your application for your records before you submit it. Once you submit your application, the SHRM Foundation will not be able to return it to you, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Deadline: January 11, 2023