Who Can Apply: The SHRM Foundation offers professional grants to SHRM members seeking their SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. This grant awards one SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification exam as well as SHRM’s online Learning System.
- Current SHRM member (professional or student membership must be active through Dec. 31, 2023)
- Meet eligibility requirements for SHRM Certification
- You must test in the Window #2 (Winter 2023-2024) or Window #1 (Spring 2024).
- Contact information
- Short answer questions about academic/training, volunteer and career experience and your need for the grant
- Current resume (or academic transcript if applicable)
- One letter of reference (letter may be addressed to the ‘SHRM Foundation Grant Review Committee’ and should provide insight into your character, academic or career and volunteer accomplishments, work ethic, and values. May be written by work or volunteer colleague, professor, coach, etc., but should not come from a family member)
Deadline: June 7, 2023