Who Can Apply: This scholarship was established by the Sixth Bomb Group as a permanent memorial to the exploits, dedication, commitment and memories of the members of the Sixth Bomb Group while stationed on the island of Tinian in the Marianas Island during World War II (1944-1945). This scholarship is only available for relatives of members of the Sixth Bomb Group.
- Must be relative of a member of the Sixth Bomb Group;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university (vocational and trade schools subject to review);
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5;
- Must have demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities, community service and work;
- Financial need may be considered.
- Sixth Bomb Connection – provide information showing how you are related to a member of the Sixth Bomb Group. Include name of the Sixth Bomb group member, your relationship to him, etc.
- Personal essay of 500 words describing your interests, accomplishments, future education plans, and why you feel you should be selected.
- 3 Personal references.
Deadline: February 24, 2023
Learn More: https://www.thcf.org/Grant-Scholarship-Seekers/Scholarships/Apply/GeneralApplication#104287-sixth-bomb-group-memorial-scholarship