Who Can Apply:
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Reside or be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Be an African American college senior graduating in May 2022 attending any accredited four-year college, majoring in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Preference shall be given to a college senior attending Howard University, North Carolina AT&T or Georgia Tech, majoring in Computer Science or Software Engineering who is interested in working in the Chicago area.
- A one-page resume including the student’s activities, leadership, involvement, awards, and level of proficiency in different programming languages.
- An official current academic transcript.
Deadline: October 20, 2021