Who Can Apply:
- Self-identify as African American/Black, and be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Be enrolled as a full-time college senior for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Must be graduating with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field in December 2022 or May 2023.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must permanently reside in one of the required states (listed on the right side of this page).
With preference given to:
- Applicants located in Chicago or Seattle, or able to work remotely from one of Sprout Social’s approved states.
- Applicants currently attending the Georgia Institute of Technology, Howard University, or North Carolina A&T State University.
- An official current academic transcript.
- A one-page resume that includes the applicant’s activities, leadership, involvement, awards, and level of proficiency in different programming languages.
Deadline: October 17, 2022