Who Can Apply: If you have experienced a significant personal obstacle, educational hurdle, or other hardship achieving your educational goals, and are currently enrolled in, or planning to attend an undergraduate or graduate program at any college or university located in the United States, we encourage you to apply to our scholarship fund.
Submission: To apply we ask that you submit an essay to: email@example.com, outlining your story, your goals, and the steps you are taking to achieve your dreams
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Any Personal Obstacle or Tragedy
- Loss of a Job
- Sports Injuries
- Motor Vehicle or Motorcycle Accidents
- Falls or Major Injuries
- Injuries resulting from negligence
- Personal Injuries or Illness that have had long term effects
- Death of a Loved One or Friend
- Other obstacles that have required medical support
Specifically, all essays must be between 500 and 1,000 words.
Deadline: May 1, 2022
Learn More: https://stevensonklotz.com/stevenson-klotz-scholars-fund/