Who Can Apply: The Study.com HBCU Scholarship is offering a $500 academic award to any student pursuing their undergraduate college degree from an HBCU school. It is the mission of Study.com to make education accessible, so we hope to provide students access to a quality education with this scholarship.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study at an HBCU school.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited HBCU college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://study.com/resources/hbcu-scholarship