Who Can Apply: Scholarship applicants should be pursuing a degree at the associate degree level or higher in a program related to Liberal Arts or General Studies including:
- Associate’s in General Studies
- Associate’s in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor’s in Humanity Studies
- Bachelor’s in General Studies
- Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: April 1, 2022