Who Can Apply: A $500 academic award will be given to the spouse of a military member, either in active duty or a veteran. The spouse must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree, and all areas of study will be considered.
- Applicants should be pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be married to a military service member and be willing to provide the name and arm of service of spouse.
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://study.com/resources/military-spouse-scholarship