Who Can Apply: Applicants should be pursuing any degree within a related Nursing or Health Administration program emphasis, such as one of the following:
- Master’s in Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s in Nursing
- Master’s in Health Care Management
- Master’s in Nurse Midwifery
- Master’s in Nursing: Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s in Nursing Administration
- Master’s in Health Administration
- Master’s in Health Informatics
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: April 1, 2022
Learn More: https://study.com/pages/Nursing_and_Health_Administration_Degrees_-_Graduate_Level_Academic_Award.html