Who Can Apply: Any military member or veteran pursuing their nursing undergraduate college degree can apply to the Study.com Scholarship for Military & Veterans and be offered a $500 academic award. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope to bring this historically underrepresented group of students access to a quality education with this scholarship.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be an military member or veteran enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university in a nursing program and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://study.com/resources/nursing-scholarship-for-military-members