Who Can Apply: The Study.com Scholarship for Black Nursing Students is a $500 academic award for one nursing student pursuing an undergraduate degree. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and it is our hope that this scholarship aids nursing students as they prepare for their field.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in nursing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://study.com/resources/black-nursing-student-scholarship