Who Can Apply: Any student who is a child of a first responder and is pursuing their undergraduate college degree can apply to the Study.com Scholarship for Children of First Responders and be offered a $500 academic award. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope to bring this group of students access to a quality education with this scholarship.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be a child of a first responder and enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023