Who Can Apply: The Study.com Scholarship for Children of Teachers is offering a $500 academic award to any student coming from a teaching household who will be pursuing their undergraduate college degree. As Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, we hope to honor those in the teaching profession by helping the next generation in obtaining a quality education.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be a student from a teaching household enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023