Who Can Apply: Applicants should be pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school. To save even more on tuition, you can consider supplementing your traditional classes with online courses for college credit. Examples of Study.com courses available include:
- Online Math Courses
- Online Science Courses
- Online Biology Courses
- Online History Courses
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be married to a military service member and be willing to provide the name and arm of service of spouse.
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: April 1, 2022