Who Can Apply: A $500 academic award is being offered to any student with a disability who is pursuing their undergraduate college degree through the Study.com Scholarship for Students with Disabilities. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope to make earning a college degree more accessible through this scholarship.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be a student with a disability who is enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023