Who Can Apply: To qualify students must:
- Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or be a part-time or full-time student in a college, graduate school, trade school, or coding bootcamp.
- Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document.
Submission: For this year’s scholarship, we ask that you design a finance calculator of your choice that can help people make smarter financial decisions. The type of calculator and what financial data it provides is totally up to you. Be as creative as you can!
Here are the requirements of the submission:
- Submission must contain mock-ups of your calculator design. It can be low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, or high-fidelity.
- Submission must contain descriptions of your thought-process and the functionality of the calculator.
- Submission must explain the logic that powers the calculator.
- Submission must be submitted in a PDF format.
Deadline: August 30, 2022
Learn More: https://www.supermoney.com/scholarship