Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a high school senior graduating from a Montana High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must be going on to college to study (STEM) science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or healthcare.
- Selection is based on financial need
- Applicant must provide 3 References
- Preference will be given to those applicants who plan to attend a university/college in Montana.
- Applicant must plan to be attending an accredited post-secondary educational institution, (university, college, community college, college of technology, or technical school)
Deadline: March 15, 2024
Learn More: https://mtcf.org/scholarships/scholarship-list