Who Can Apply: Applicants to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation Girls in Football Scholarship must:
- Be female high school seniors participating in a form of football (touch, flag, tackle, etc).
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Plan to use their college education/experience to make an impact in the sports industry.
- Write an essay (500 words or less) outlining how they will use their career choice to make a positive impact in the sports industry.
Submission: Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
Deadline: April 12, 2022