Who Can Apply: Undergraduates or graduate students who fulfill the following criteria may apply:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Of African, Armenian, Bosnian, Filipino, Hispanic/Latino, Macedonian, or Native American descent.
- Enrolled full-time and in good standing at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Accepted into a language program or study abroad program at a university in Turkey, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, or Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Willing to share your experiences in Turkey with your peers and the TCA community – especially via TCA’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TurkishCoalitionofAmerica.
- COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR WITH PICTURE
[Please click here for the application form.]
- DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING ACCEPTANCE into a study abroad program in Turkey, the TRNC, or Bosnia and Herzegovina. A copy of your acceptance letter from the school or organization with whom you will study with in Turkey is preferred.
- RESUME Must be submitted on one single-sided 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper” on a separate line underneath “Resume”
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT Must be original. Transcripts may NOT be sent separately” on a separate line underneath “Official Transcript”
Deadline: There is no deadline to TCA scholarships. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis.
Amount: $500 to $2,000