Who Can Apply: The Texas DPS Scholarship awards scholarships to current or retired employees of the Texas Department of Public safety or immediate family members of current, retired or deceased employees of Texas DPS. Scholarships may be used at any accredited college or university in the United States or its possessions.
- Applicants must be a current or retired employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety or an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child) of a current, retired or deceased employee of the Texas DPS.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors or past graduates of a high school in the state of Texas or foreign nationals who have legally resided in the state of Texas for the past 12 months.
- Applicants must have a cumulative high school or college GPA of 3.00 on a 4.0 scale and a minimum SAT score of 960 or an ACT score of 18.
- Applicants who graduated from high school more than three years ago and do not have records of test scores or transcripts may submit a copy of a graduation certificate or GED.
- Applicants must be United States citizens or documented legal residents of the United States.
Deadline: May 1, 2024