Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or incoming students to an accredited educational institution within the United States as a full time student during the 2021 academic year
- Undergraduate students of all majors are encouraged to apply
- One student will be selected to receive $1,000 in scholarship funds based on their winning essay response
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified educational expenses, including tuition or fees for enrollment, books, supplies, or equipment required for courses for the following year.
- To enter, applicants are to complete the entry form which will ask students to provide their name, email address, college or university along with institution’s mailing address, proof of enrollment status (see below), intended major, and a phone number to be reached at if they are selected to win the scholarship. Additionally, the student’s written submission should be submitted as a shareable link to a Google document using this form.
- Please also submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university in the email. We will also accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
Submission: You must write an essay response between 1,000 to 1,500 words on one of the topics listed below. Your content should be unique, compelling, and informative and will be judged on these merits to determine the winner of the scholarship.
- What book have you read that had the largest impact on your life and why?
- What is one important skill you have learned from a book and how has it helped you?
- What is one book you would recommend to a friend or teacher and why?
- Where is your favorite place to find new books and what books do you find there?
- When did you first realize how important books are and what book was it that enlightened you?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
Deadline: September 1, 2022
Learn More: https://textbooknova.com/blog/scholarship/