Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States.
- Applicants must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A Resume with current contact information
- A current academic transcript (clearly showing your Cumulative GPA)
- If not currently enrolled in a college or university, the applicant must provide proof of acceptance into their planned school for the upcoming academic semester.
- A 750-1,000 word essay describing a difficult situation in your life that you’ve grown from and how you hope to use your past experiences to make a difference in the lives of others. At the end of your essay, please include a short explanation of how, if chosen, you will use the scholarship funds to pursue your educational goals.
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Learn More: https://warren-law.com/the-survivor-scholarship/