Who Can Apply: To be eligible for an Achieve Atlanta Scholarship, you must:
- Be a senior at an APS high school and have been enrolled in an APS high school continuously since at least the start of 11th grade
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- *Undocumented students are eligible to complete an alternative financial aid form. Please contact us for assistance.
- Demonstrate financial need through an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) of $0 – $8,000 on the FAFSA Student Aid Report
- Graduate from an APS high school (includes charters) with a cumulative, weighted GPA of at least 75 by the end of fall semester of your senior year
- Enroll full-time in an eligible college/university or technical program by the fall after you graduate
Deadline: May 31, 2023