Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Angela and Reginald Goins Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements
1) Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
2) File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form;
3) Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by your college or university;
4) Reside or be a permanent resident of New York City, Chicago, or metro Detroit (Michigan Counties of Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, or Wayne);
5) Be an undergraduate enrolled full-time at any accredited four-year HBCU beginning Fall 2022.
- Current academic transcript.
- One letter of recommendation from a professor or community leader.
- An Essay regarding your involvement in extra-curricular activities and the community.
Deadline: November 17, 2022