Who Can Apply:
- You have performed an act of kindness for another person (this can be a single act or a history of ongoing kindness)
- You are enrolled or accepted in an accredited U.S. undergraduate or graduate program.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- You must submit an essay for consideration (details below)
- You must submit a transcript of your last completed semester of schooling (official or unofficial)
- You must fill out our Scholarship Application Form
- This scholarship will be awarded annually.
- Your application must be submitted by May 1 of the calendar year for consideration.
- The scholarship winner will be announced on June 1 of the calendar year.
Submission: Please write an essay of between 750 to 1,000 words introducing yourself, explaining your act of kindness, the impact it has had, and how it has shaped you.
Deadline: May 1, 2024
Learn More: https://www.ashoorilaw.com/scholarship/