Who Can Apply: You may apply for the Fall 2022 Behan Law Group Military Veteran Scholarship
- You are a U.S. military Veteran, a current service member in the U.S. military, or the child of a Veteran or current service member
- You are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted to, an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university or college in the U.S.
- Your college or university education will continue at least through the Fall 2022 semester
- You are 18 years of age or older
- Your current cumulative GPA is at least 2.5
Submission: For your application to be considered, you will need to submit an essay of 500 to 1,000 words on the following topic:
- How has your experience as a Veteran or the child of a Veteran influenced your academic and career goals?
- How do you plan to use your education to make a positive impact in your community?
Deadline: June 6, 2022
Learn More: https://www.missduiarizona.com/military-veteran-scholarship