Who Can Apply:
- The CalFlowers Scholarship is for undergraduate students attending an accredited California college or university (first priority) or an undergraduate California resident attending an accredited college or university elsewhere in the U.S. (second priority).
- Students applying for this scholarship do not need to be majoring in an agricultural program, but must demonstrate a commitment to seeking employment in the floriculture industry after graduation.
- A work history or a meaningful internship experience in floriculture is necessary if the applicant is not obtaining an agricultural degree.
- Students should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Preferably one from a teacher and one from an employer. Please do not submit more than two letters of recommendation. Upload recommendations to your online application as a PDF. Letter of Recommendations uploaded or requested will be applied to all scholarships selected.
- Transcripts from your most recent school, do not need to be official. Upload transcripts to your online application as a PDF.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://endowment.org/scholarships/