Who Can Apply: The CUBE Scholarship supports students that attended The Cube High School and are pursuing post-secondary education.
- Attended The Cube High School for at least one full academic year between fall 2020 and spring 2022
- On track to graduate high school in 2024 or before
- Have a grade point average of 2.3
- Meeting your institution’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policies.
- Enroll at least part-time (as defined by the institution) at an accredited school in the U.S. Eligible to attend a vocational/technical school, 2- or 4-year, public or private institution.
Deadline: March 1, 2024