Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student, graduate student, or a veteran who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Students must be enrolled in a vocational program or two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the upcoming Fall semester or be a veteran.
Employees of Fight4Vets, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay response to the prompt: “How has the military positively shaped you, whether from serving or growing up in a military family or being the spouse of someone in the military.”
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: July 4, 2023