Who Can Apply:
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident;
- Student must be a senior in high school or a first or second-year college/trade school student;
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Student must demonstrate involvement in community activities;
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
- Students must submit an essay between 500-700 words and/or a 1-2 minute video describing themselves and their aspirations of going to college. Graphic and creative presentations are welcomed. Students should describe why they are pursuing a higher education, what obstacles they have had to overcome, the lessons learned from those experiences, and most importantly, describe any prior community involvement and/or their intentions for the same after graduation.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Learn More: https://dominguezfirm.com/scholarships/