Who Can Apply:
1. The scholarship is strictly for lefties.
2. You must be a student at Juniata College, Pennsylvania.
3. You must have been a student at Juniata for at least one year.
4. Academically, you need to average at least 3.39 GPA mark. The selecting committee will prefer those involved in campus leadership.
5. You must demonstrate financial need.
6. All courses are funded provided the other conditions are satisfied.
1. Complete the issued form objectively.
2. Prepare a list of referees who can attest that you are surely a left-hander.
3. Prepare a certificate of your grades, recommendations, and testimonials.
4. Obtain evidence of holding a leadership position if you are in leadership.
5. Prepare a statement to prove financial need.