Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
* Be a Black/African American student.
* Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Be enrolled full-time at any public or private HBCU.
* Be a college senior at the time of completing the application.
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
* Students must submit an online application for the scholarship by the April 21, 2022, deadline date.
* A complete application package must include:
* A one-page personal statement (essay) of career interest.
* A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
Deadline: April 21, 2022