Who Can Apply:
- Be high school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, residing in or around one of the following five (5) regional areas:
- The Seaport (Downtown NYC / Financial District)
- Columbia, Maryland (Howard County)
- The Woodlands, TX / The Woodland Hills, TX / Bridgeland, TX
- Summerlin (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Ward Village (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
Submission: A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
Deadline: May 17, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/howardhughes/