Who Can Apply:
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted or attend a law school in the U.S.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident who is authorized to work in the country
- Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
- One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue/is pursuing and why
- Proof of acceptance or attendance from a law school in the U.S.
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Learn More: https://www.policyadvocate.com/scholarship-application/