Who Can Apply:
- A graduate student at an accredited university or college in the U.S.
- Currently enrolled in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) program
- A U.S. citizen
Submission: Topic options:
- Tell us about your current research project and your career aspirations. What do you hope to accomplish and how will it contribute to the world’s future?
- Tell us about your biggest discovery or contribution to your field thus far in your career. How has this benefited future research or contributed to our current understanding?
- Tip: Projects with an omics focus (genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, etc.) are preferred.
Deadline: November 8, 2022