Who Can Apply:
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on the 4.0 scale.
- Must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year.
- Must have demonstrated unmet financial need, verified by the student’s college or university’s financial aid office.
- Must be enrolled full-time at a UNCF member institution or other HBCU.
- Must be Black/African American.
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by November 15, 2022. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- One letter of recommendation from a non-family member
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goal interest.
- A transcript from Spring 2022 or the most recent semester that the applicant was enrolled. The transcript does not need to be official but the applicant’s name must be visible and it must show their cumulative gpa.
Deadline: November 15, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/93468212-3ae3-4bd4-9a01-a5cb744ed1b3