Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be currently classified as a college freshman, and will be enrolled as a full-time college sophomore for the 2022-2023 academic year at any US-located accredited 4-year college or university.
- Be African American/Black, Hispanic American/Latinx, American Indian or Alaska Native, Hmong, Cambodian, Vietnamese, or Native Hawaiian in identification as one of the racial/ethnic groups under-represented in medicine.
- Be a US citizen or permanent US resident, or provide documentation to confirm Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status.
- Have a declared Pre-Medicine major or a comparable curricular tract for Allopathic or Osteopathic Medicine.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (with exception for DACA students), and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- A current unofficial college transcript or screenshot of current college academic record.
- Two 350-500 word essays (see application for details).
- DACA applicants must upload documentation confirming their DACA status.
Deadline: May 19, 2022