Who Can Apply: The scholarship is open to professionals and graduate students conducting research in sustainable transport and smart cities. The research can have a national or international focus, with applicability to California.
- Professionals can be at any stage of their career.
- Graduate students should have completed at least one semester of studies.
- A brief overview of applicant’s education, experience, and interest in sustainable transport and smart cities
- A description of the applicant’s project, and how learning from the project might be applied in California
- A brief description of how the project will enhance the applicant’s professional development or graduate studies
Deadline: February 16, 2024