Who Can Apply:
- US citizens
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at accredited freshmen to seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program. Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
Submission: You are required to write an essay of (1000 to 2000 words) or create a video that’s (10 to 15 minutes) long about one of the fifteen topics listed below:
- What are the differences between concrete and fiberglass swimming pools?
- How often should I backwash the sand filter on my pool?
- I am considering buying a home with a pool, is there anything that I should know about buying a home with a pool or before purchasing one?
- Why do I need regular weekly pool service and cleaning when my pool stays fairly clean?
- Why do we need to clean our cartridge filters periodically during the season?
- What is the importance of maintaining the correct water level?
- Why is there so much debris in my pool at opening, when I closed my pool I had a cover on it and it was cleaned and serviced before closing?
- I have a newly plastered pool. Why does my pool use so much acid?
- I have a salt-chlorine generator installed in my pool. Why does it use acid?
- My pool is making a gurgling noise, what should I do?
- Is it more efficient to keep your hot tub hot, or heat it up for each use?
- What do you need to know to prepare for the wiring of your 220v, 230v, or 240v hot tub?
- What makes one hot tub more expensive than the other?
- How do I reduce the calcium hardness in my spa water?
- How do I choose the right spa chemicals for my hot tub?
Deadline: June 6, 2022
Learn More: https://thepoolindustry.com/scholarship/