Who Can Apply:
- Auto repair is an essential skill set that not only fosters technical knowledge and problem-solving abilities but also promotes self-reliance.
- Tim Williams was a skilled mechanic that could fix anything. He was one of the fortunate, where his passion was also his career. A mechanic, but not only a mechanic; he was a teacher. Patient, knowledgeable, and always eager to share his expertise. He believed in making others better, passing on his skills and wisdom. This scholarship honors Tim’s memory by supporting future generations of auto repair workers, helping them realize their dreams just as he did.
- Propelling the automotive industry requires helping lower-income students overcome their financial constraints so they’re able to reach their full potential in the field. Many students who are ready to learn, willing to assist others, and have a clear vision for their future are hindered only by their financial background.
- The scholarship seeks to support students who are eager to enter the auto repair industry and require financial aid for further education.
- Any high school, undergraduate, graduate, or trade school student who is pursuing a career in auto repair may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us why you’re applying for this scholarship, why you want to be an auto mechanic, and how you hope to make a difference.
Deadline: April 15, 2024