Who Can Apply: All applicants for the Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship must:
- Have legal resident status in the United States
- Intend to enroll in an accredited college or university in the U.S. for the 2021-22 term
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution
- Submit all required paperwork by the June 15, 2021 deadline, including:
- Updated academic transcripts
- An essay as detailed below
Submission: Each applicant for the $2,500 Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship is required to write an essay and submit it along with his or her application. The composition should be no more than 1,000 words. Please select ONE of the following topics:
- Does Litigation Finance Expand Access to Justice?
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding?
Deadline: June 15, 2021