Who Can Apply: All applicants for the Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship must:
- Have legal resident status in the United States
Admitted or enrolled in an accredited college, university or graduate school in the U.S. for the 2021-22 term
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution
- Submit all required paperwork by the June 15, 2022 deadline, including:
- Updated academic transcripts
- An essay as detailed below
Submission: Each applicant for the $2,500 Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship is required to write an essay and submit it along with his or her application. The composition should be no more than 1,000 words. Please select ONE of the following topics:
- Does Litigation Finance Expand Access to Justice?
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding?
Of particular interest to the selection committee will be how these topics specifically affect you and your educational journey. This may consist of your personal experience with the justice system and how funding, or the lack thereof, impacted your circumstances. You may also draw upon ways in which your chosen topic might impact your field of study or future profession.
Deadline: June 15, 2022